Sunday, September 6, 2009

Quandary

Saturday, July 18, 2009
Quandary
Quandary (dilemma) is my twin sister as I go along with my life. From the day I came into my senses and until now that I’m fighting for my existence. Believing there are good reasons for all these commotions of life enthuse me to broaden what I know about living life. Reluctantly I was appreciating the people who caused me this soreness but as I grow up and learn things I ought to know, gradually I identify the people and things related to it and craft each one a suitable account to justify their involvement to the case. But even how humongous they have participated in this, with the same bloodstream that runs within us, it just heals the scars in my heart and welcome each of them by providing a room for them in my heart. I’m not bad after all.

---unfinished blog------

No comments:

Post a Comment